Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"I'll be right back, girls."

"Girls, I am just running down to the fabric store for a 1/2 yard of WonderUnder, and will be right back."

Yep, she did say she would be right back, and she was.  However, the WonderUnder?  Oh, it's there next to the sweet leaf, apple fabric but then who wants to see "just WonderUnder"?

We are thinking of making Mom a homemade Christmas gift this year - BLINDERS for when she goes to the fabric store.  Gosh, grocery shopping, shopping for clothes, shoes, etc. no problem - but the FABRIC STORE - trouble - always - every time.
But....we have to admit we do love those colors and think a little Thanksgiving quilt would be wonderful.  And of course she is doing the "quilt shop" shadow box, so another quilt would be nice.  (o:

Happy Day & Heaps of Hugs
Prudence & Sissy

3 comments:

  1. Dear Prudence and Sissy,

    You can never trust the people. LT goes to Hobbycraft for nose thread and comes back with boxes and tissue paper and grommet sets (whatever they are). She goes to the fabric shop and comes back with all sorts, not just fabric but buttons and other nick-nacky things. No, you just can't trust the humans...

    Hugs

    Beech, Birch, Tupelo, Oakley, Maisey, Lilac and Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gang,

    Yep - it's the same here. But where would WE be without our humans.

    Heaps of Hugs,
    P&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He wwas entirely right.
    This post actuually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time
    I had spent ffor this info! Thanks!

    my blog - contact lenses boils

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence