Monday, December 27, 2010

GONE CRAZY, BACK SOON

Merry Christmas week to all.  Well, you have heard how tired and "spent" Miss Prudence is, well I am just a wee bit tired too.  Whatever those bears want, whenever they want me to drop what I am doing - I give in to them.

Well, this is a picture of me exiting "life" for a few days.  Oh, I will be back, if for no other reason than FEAR of leaving them to fend for themselves and writing on their Blog.

I am working on a miniature quilt "SNOWFLAKES" which I am giving away to one of our wonderful followers.  The drawing will be on February 1st.  I am afraid to say, though, that Prudence has taken charge and I shiver just thinking of what she will put you through.  Maybe writing your name backwards, while standing on your head, drinking a glass of water from the back rim of the glass. Trust me, that would be mild.


I'll be back.................

M

7 comments:

  1. Have a good rest, my friend.
    Can't wait to see the wee quilt.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice time.........!!! I will miss you.........!!!!!!!! And good luck with your SNOWFLAKES.

    Hugs, Thea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Laura & Thea.

    I am here just enjoying this Christmas week and working on that wee quilt. (o:

    "Gone Crazy" - gone? No, I have been there for years. (o:

    Hugs,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a happy absence....cant wait to see the snowflakes, hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing the quilt.

    Hugs

    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim & Katy,

    I'm working on it.....Oh, and I am just "hiding out" from Prudence.

    Hugs,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you'r enjoying your R&R...I know I am! Happy New Year to you and the girls Joyce.
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence