Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday
April 22, 2011

May this be a quiet day, reflecting on God's love for us - to have sent His Son into this world and to take upon 
Himself the sins of the world so that we may have eternal life with Him.


There are several (medical) descriptions of what the body goes through during crucifixion, which are available on the Internet.  I warn you, it is not easy reading.  Our Pastor read it to us once, just once, and I will never forget, nor can I read it again.  I don't think anyone there wasn't crying.

Blessings

4 comments:

  1. There's something very peaceful about Good Friday, it's very difficult to describe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you,dear friend!

    Happy Easter with family,your sweet dogs and ofcourse your sweet,naughty bears,

    Hugs,Lenyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I feel the same way. Our promise of eternal life. It is a very peaceful & wonderful feeling.

    Have a beautiful Easter.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leny,

    Yes, you and your family have a most wonderful Easter.

    Thank you.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence