Friday, September 26, 2014

Halloween Online Craft Show

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence

Spooky hello to everyone. 
 Do you like the dark, spooky noises, midnight, scary stories?  Well, then you will want to stop by The Bear's Blog early Tuesday morning, September 30, @ midnight.
We have some bewitching gifts awaiting you, like a Halloween Mug Rug, Pumpkins & kitties,  a Pumpkin & bear, Mouses, maybe a scary witches hand,  a mouse & spider, and more.
Please drop in, the door will be ajar, just brush the cobwebs aside and grab a candle to lighten your way.
Don't be afraid.......

Til then,
Witch Prudence

The Pumpkin Stack
Just added a wee little stack of pun'kins to our Etsy Shop
**************
WELCOME NEW FRIENDS 
A warm and friendly greeting to our newest friend,
Grandma Sandy.  Thank yo for joining our little family.
Hugs,
All of Us

3 comments:

  1. I'm scared, I am very scared..........Will Prudence be there to save me if I scream???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que medooooooooooo .Vou gritar muito.Risos.Com voces tudo sera muito divertido.beijos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooow!!!! Spooky... Can you do spells Prudence??? I hope spells don't work over water and I will be Ok. A creepy, Kooky, mysteriously spooky...
    I hope you have a fun night.
    Hugs Wilbur

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence