Sunday, February 1, 2015

It's Folkart and Primitives Celebration Time!

Happy Sunday

My goodness it's 3 celebrations in 1.
Mom's birthday is today
 Folkart and Primitives' SECOND BIRTHDAY Celebration
Here are the address links
Etsy (search JSTSFAAP)
Folkart and Primitives Blog site
Folkart and Primitives Etsy Team
Be sure to drop everything and visit the wonderful Etsy Shops of very talented artists.  There are giveaways, and some shops are offering special discounts.
#3
What is the third celebration?
Superbowl Sunday?
Football, not my cup of honey but the commericals,
YES.  I know my favorite already - hint, a puppy and bee-u-tee-ful horseys.  (o:

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Joyce. And hello Prudence.
    Mama Bear and Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday nearly birthday twin, hope the sale goes well :o)

    Hugs

    LT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joyce, Love your bears and your doggies are sooo cute! Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence