Friday, March 6, 2015

Snow Projects...

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence

Hi Guys,
It's sorta been a quiet week, weather is in yo-yo mode, cold, a smidge warmer, cold again, cloudy, rain, wintry mix yesterday (yippee) so I have been helpin' in the craft room.
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I get to make Fimo® noses, not exactly what I had in mind but it's a start.  Mom is working on wee little snowmen,  I'll wait 'til we have one all finished and then I'll show you.
LuLu, get away from those snowmen or you'll end up as bear stew.

 Mom, where are our snowmen?

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence



*********
MARK YOUR CALENDAR

3 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Prudence!! I am so happy you and your mom found out where all the little snowmen disappeared to. It was a mystery for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are
    a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the
    same niche. Your blog provided us useful infdormation to work on. You have done
    a extraordinary job!

    my web-site ... buy basketball clothing ()

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence