Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Healthy Frappy

It's Funny Friday
without my Prudence



Hi, hope you are beginning a wonderful start to the weekend.
I am always on a quest for a healthy version of something that is really good, a little something special for an occasional treat.  Here is what I came up with:
Happy Healthy Frappy
1 cup chilled strong coffee
1/2 cup 2% milk
3 scoops reduced fat coffee ice cream
2 Tablespoons Nestles Quick
1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1 cup ice cubes
BLEND
Garnish with "Whipped Lightcream" (Publix)
5 chocolate chips
Makes 2 servings


4 comments:

  1. Looks cool and delicious!!! Thanks for the share :) *PS...me and the girls are missing our Prudence :( *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds so delicious. Thanks for sharing!! Thank you also for stopping by and your sweet visit. So glad to be back and always enjoy my visit here.
    Have a nice week. cm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning!! Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comment. Hope you're had a great week and blessings for a nice weekend too. So nice to see that delicious drink again.
    Hugs,cm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence