Friday, April 1, 2016

On fire....with projects

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence
Guess what?  I received this bee-u-tee-ful Easter card from Wilbur.  The lilacs are from Mom's garden, they are her most favorite flower followed by Lily-of-The-Valley and Johnny Jump-ups.
The "to do" list is getting shorter.

Good Morning, everybeary.  My teddy bear head is swimming - another room box, yes - we found yet another one packed away after moving.  As it turns out it was a perfect find, Mom couldn't fit one important piece in The Lady's Hat Shop, it is another Cynthia Howe online class, Making A Hat.

So, I came up with making a ladies fashions room and using the piece along with a few mannequins, shopping bags, anything to do with a ladies shopping spree.
The mannequins looked sorta bleak just standing there so I went to work.

  It's tough, having no fingers but I made two bee-u-tee-ful dresses out of scrap fabric from other projects.  Mom was so thrilled when she saw them, so now I am in charge of all fashion designs.
Here it is all finished.

Thank you for dropping in, we always love your visits.
Heaps of Hugs
Prudence

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable! Those tiny dresses & models are awesome!

    I love the card & bouquet!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful...and how talented you are! Have a wonderful weekend! Dollie hugs, Wendy and friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um lindo projeto Prudence acho que o estilista italiano "Valentino" deve contratar os seus serviços .Beijos de ternura .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence