Friday, August 12, 2016

Why I have been so quiet....

It's Funny Friday
by ???

Busy, busy, busy... I have been working on this

a gift for my neighbor's Mom, celebrating a birthday.  Crew is "Grandmom's" grandpuppy and they are so in love with each other.  So, I took a Doreen Frost pattern and a photo of Crew and punched his picture.  I mounted it on a cigar box (neighbors have a tobacco shop) and Elaine punched the last few stitches of the background.  Now it is a work by family and friend.
Crew

And this....


another Doreen Frost pattern.  And there is more, but not quite completed yet.

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I love that you've made the one for a box! And it does take a lot of time but they are works of art my friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have been well occupied! They are all so well finished!
    I love the new puppy!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to be busy making something for somebody else...
    Wil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joyce, Just beautiful. I love this creation. I know it keeps one busy doing art work like this. Your work is gorgeous. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence