Friday, April 7, 2017

Back to normal........?

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence
It's so good to be back, I've missed you beary much.
Oh, it's been crazy here lately, LuLu and Flora were out of control, they posted on Ornament Girls that Mom's Easter ornament turned out terrible
but it didn't, it's bee-u-tee-ful, at least to me it is....she struggled and instead of just giving up she did her own thing and it's lovely.
Evil continues to lurk here - (evil meaning Flora), nobody will talk to her and so she took her anger out on poor, innocent, Vlad.  

More to come on this subject next Friday.
Until then, I send you
Heaps of Hugs
Prudence

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence