Friday, April 21, 2017

Prudence's Gift

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence

Hi Everybeary, I hope you had a very nice Easter.  Aunt Kathy was here and she was just finishing a bee-u-tee-ful shawl for me, she wove it on her loom.  Isn't it lovely?  I just love it so much.
Thank you, Aunt Kathy

"LuLu, what did Aunt Kathy make for you?"
"Say what, Flora?  Make? For me? Nothin' "
"Yeah, same here."
"Of course Prissy Pants Prudence gets all the prezzies, we're just like dead fish heads in the trash."
"We should plan somethin' evil to do to Aunt Kathy on her next visit."
"Like what?"
"Me thinks we need to put our noggins together and come up with somethin' classic."
"Yeah, somethin' she'll never forget." 
"First, we need to call her Stupid Head."
"Aunt Kathy, you are Stupid Head"
Okay, guys, as you can see it's not pleasant here and I was going to share my shawl with those two but Mom said no, that it's mine and they have to learn that not everything is about them.  Good point.

See you next Friday.
Heaps of Hugs
Prudence

Our latest creation
Daz-ee Flowerpetal 

She is available at
BEARS...just b-claws, by Joyce







 

2 comments:

  1. Stupid head? Oh my! I hope Wendy doesn't pick up on this! She's so innocent! hahaha! Love Daz ee! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs from Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prudence your shawl is very pretty. Lulu and Flora sound a bit naughty. We have to be patient though and hope those two will follow your example soon. Sweet words are always better than naughty names.❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence