Friday, May 18, 2018

Scene 4

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence

Scene 4
Take 1

As the drama continues we find Minnie whispering to Madeline that she feels something evil is being planned.

"Oh Madeline, I sense something is wrong, that we are in the midst of evil scheming."
"Yes, Minnie, I too have that feeling, but I know Vlad will protect us."
"Of course he will, but what if Beatrice Bee-Auch casts an evil spell on you both, a witch has powers that we can't even understand."
"I know that you and Vlad are very much in love, but Beatrice loves him and we don't have a book of evil spells to counteract that one spell of her's."
"Madeline, I have an idea.............."
"Here in my pumpkin
I carry my Great Grandmother's book on good spells and potions, and we can maybe stop Beatrice dead in her tracks."
"But how can good overcome evil?"

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence