Friday, January 10, 2020

January 2020

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence


Oh my goodness, where has the time gone, it seems it was just Thanksgiving and here we are in January.

Lot's to tell you, and I'll do a little bit on each Friday.  Mom is going to felting class today, they are doing Australian Critters (she said she will have a heavy heart with this class, and all our prayers are for Australia and the precious wildlife.

Mom had decided to do a Joey and baby (fitting in with her Sea Otter and baby theme) but a good friend loves Koala's (everyone does) so she decided to make one and give to her friend.  I'll post a picture for next week.

I'll see you when I see you (next Friday)
Heaps of Hugs
Prudence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence