Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hi,
We just heard from Miss Cindy and she received her package so I would like to show you what M did...
Mom used a 2 C Battery pack for the little lights in the Jack-O-Lanterns.  Dad made a string of 3 LED lights, this way it is easy to switch on/off without having to use a plug.  "Plug it in, plug it in" hahahahaha.  I know THAT was bad, bad to the bone, or "bad to the plug".
I gotta go before M catches me on the puter writing gibberish (as she calls my writing).
Hugs, Love Ya
P

4 comments:

  1. Girls that is just too cute. Big hugs to you and Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,ohhh a true work of art I really love this blog and these sweet friends.
    You have made my day! Wishing you a happy and productive week!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what fun, we know M's friend will love playing with it. Oh, wait, LT says she thinks M's friend will be a bit big to play with it. Really? How odd!

    Lots of hugs and sticky, honey covered kisses

    M&M, Beech, Birch, Tupelo, Oakley, Amabilis, Maisey, Lilac and Lulu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence