Friday, November 1, 2013

Online Craft Show Tomorrow

Please join Carol over at
and
BEARS...just b-claws, here, for our 2nd Annual Online Craft Show,
beginning at 11 a.m. EST tomorrow (Saturday Nov. 2).   
I have a second OOAK Christmas piece, so please drop in and say "hi",  Carol and I would love to see you, and she has quite a little group of mousers just waiting for new homes.

We are in the final stages of packing to move but I will keep my craft show open through the weekend.  Shipping will be done on Monday.  Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend.


Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you hold a online craft show and pck and a hundred and one extra things all at once?????Just be kind to yourself.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try to remember to stop by tomorrow. I have to work in the morning, but hopefully I'll remember in the afternoon. Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you'll have tomorrow. I mentioned you on my post for tomorrow...well, I mentioned Prudence! heehee! Enjoy your day my friend...give everyone HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to see your creations tomorrow!

    Hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll stop by and see what you have Prudence. I hope you do well and Mom too.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your sale, Joyce! I can't believe you found the time to do this in the middle of your move:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence