Friday, August 22, 2014

I'm Home

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence
Reflecting...  Camp Good Bear
"Dear Oak Tree, parting is such sweet sorrow, but we will be back in July"
(I won't tell about the two names carved in you)
 Wilbur
Hi Everybear, I'm back.  Camp was a blast, in fact nobeary wanted to leave, not even the cubs.  Toby and Tony cried when they saw Mom & Dad drive up, they thought if they could hide we would leave without them.  Then, as soon as they saw Mom they almost knocked her over with hugs and kisses.
Plans are underway for 2015, and would you believe registration is closed?  Yes, as in SOLD OUT.
I'm not suppose to say anything, but Wilbur will be a Director next year, oh, he will still have his workshops and participate in all the activities but he has more responsibility in the "planning" now.
I hear that Mom's segment on Main Street USA was very well received so I am going to take over for a few weeks.  I really want to do the post on WEAVERVILLE,  it's where I live and I love it so much here, so that will be coming up in the near future.  My first road trip will be to Burnsville.
Our newest little additions to our Etsy Shop
The Mouse House
SOLD
 Bunny & Pumpkin
BEARS...just b-claws by joyce
************

THE WELCOME CORNER 
Sheila

Country Impressions 
******
Lisa

 Mini Addictions

5 comments:

  1. Good morning :) Looks like You had a wonderful vacation .Your new additions are wonderful.This Year I had the choice, new living room furniture or Our Yearly vacation-I took the furniture.Miss hearing from You Auntie Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Prudence I'm so glad you have arrived back safe and sound. It is always hard to say good bye, and I wonder who those names are on that tree as well..ha ha we will have to see if it is still there next year.
    I'm glad you are posting about where you live, I will look forward to it.
    Hugs Wilbur

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a beary good time! Did you get home just in time to start school? Today is orientation day here! I sure love the mice and bunny that Mom made while you were gone! SEW very CUTE! Have a fun day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home, Prudence! It sounds like you had a lovely (emphasize love) vacation. Love the new additions to the store...especially the mouse house.
    Have a great weekend,
    Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well we would say welcome home, but we haven't seen evidence that everyone IS home, just a sappy photo of Wilbur...

    The Clan, Jack & Boo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence