Friday, March 27, 2015

Early or Late?

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence
Happy Friday.  I have changed things around a bit on my Blog, it's still a work in progress though.
Before I start look at what came in the mail for me
from Miss Charlotte over at
Roma Land Woodcrafts
a sweet little note, chocolate (I didn't share) a hand painted teddy magnet and a bee-u-tee-ful business card.  Oh, Miss Charlotte thank you so much.  Miss Charlotte has a wonderful, handsome puppy too, Charcoal.....well, maybe a smidge larger than "puppy".  And we are in love with him, he looks just like our Jessie.
*************
Another Prezzie?
OMM (oh my mohair), I won a giveaway over at
Stitching Time Boutique


Thank you, Miss Jackie, I love my little Bunny Girl
************
And more....look what Miss Tracy over at
Hatties Attic
sent to me, what a fantastic furbow, and pinwheel and card. Oh, and the little teddy ornie will go on my Christmas tree, it's all bear decorations.  Thank you so much, Miss Tracy.
What a fantastic prezzie week.
*************
 Early or Late?  Ah ha, that is the question.  I'm referring to Mom's snowmen girls-  it's coming up on April, the daffodils are blooming, we have our hummingbird feeder all ready for the little beauties to return from down south and Mexico and Mom is thinking SNOWGIRLS.  Here's what I'm talkin' 'bout.....
GLITZY SNOW-GIRLS
this will just have to wait, I am having way too much fun gettin' prezzies in the mail.

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Prudence, you really hit the jackpot there with all the prezzies. You're looking good, girl.
    Wil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Prudence,Yes I agree,You did hit the jackpot.The friends We make in this blogland are so special.Tell Mommy that I hope next Fall I can buy some of Your pals as Christmas gifts,or what I really want is one for Me.I missed the opportunity last Year but I will plan for it ahead of time this next Fall for sure.Love Auntie Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets party : ) One more follower and You hit 200! P.A.R.T.Y

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to get goodies in the mail! We woke up wondering what your weather was like today! Did you see any snowflakes? Happy weekend to you all! Dollie hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence