Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hi, I'm home....

It's Saturday
Hi Everbeary
Jackson flew home with me from CA, he will stay with us until we leave for Camp Good Bear in a few weeks.
Mom picked us up at the airport, and of course Jackson saw the wonderful rocking chairs at Asheviile Airport and wanted to rock for awhile.
On the way up the driveway Mom stopped to get the mail and there it was the premier copy of "Punch Needle & Primitive Stitcher".  I showed Jackson and explained what punch needle is all about (but I think he would have rather been reading a baseball magazine). 
Anywho, we are back and I just couldn't wait to say "hi" and that I really missed you - tons.

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence & Jackson

"LuLu,
Yes Flora,
Jackson is a boy and all boys have coodies.
I know, Flora, just don't breathe when he is around us"
 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! Looks like some fun will be within the pages of the magazine.
    Have a blessed day.
    CM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence