Friday, July 6, 2018

It's July, already?

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence
Oh my mohair, I can't believe July 4th is over, it will be fall before we know it, and we all love that time of year.

As you see our Love Triangle Plus One Vulture has taken a brief intermission.  It gives me time to work on the final scene.  Mom isn't happy with the ending but she assigned me as Producer so I get to write that scene.

More news, we have closed our Etsy Shop and will have our offerings here, BEAR'S GIFT SHOPPE Mom only posts on Fridays and will mention on FaceBook that there are creations for adoption.
Stay tuned - the best is yet to come............

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence

Some things available
Treasure Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence