Friday, March 15, 2019

Owl Progress

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence

Vlad is off doing his man vulture stuff so I have the puter all to myself, and it's super duper.

Okay, Mom is still finishing up on Winslow (owl) an now she is getting ready to create the base, it will be a piece of tree with branches attached and on one of the branches will be pussy willow buds.  Mom didn't plan on the piece being quite this large so it will have to be displayed on the sofa table, and that's okay, it will be enjoyed every day.  Here is Winslow as of today

Happy weekend, and I'll be back next Friday, maybe Vlad will be done with his man vulture stuff, whatever that is?

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence