Friday, July 12, 2019

 It's Funny Friday




Baby Ellie is stopping in to wish you all a very merry day. I made this little girl about a year ago, she has her mom who is thread jointed, something that I had not done before in my felting projects. They, along with all my little animals, are in my collection, which by the way keeps growing.
On my worktable currently - two little lambs, almost finished and will be traveling to CO and MI.

Next project will be a test of my patience and skills, a pumpkin totem pole. I have the picture in my head (now, now, stop giggling) and I know what I want, it's the getting there that will be the challenge. I'm thinking of 5 or 6 pumpkins in different colors and shapes, with a few small ones attached to the sides of the large ones, sort of pumpkin warts.

I'll keep you posted. Wishing you a beautiful day, filled with blessings, smiles, and love.
Hugs,
Joyce
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence