Saturday, September 11, 2010

WELCOME, Cindy & Kim.

I usually don't post over the weekend, and only write through my bears but I have to share this with you.


I was reading a Blog and saw a follower who I wanted to "check out", the Blog is wonderful and I wrote to Cindy just on a casual basis and she wrote back.  Well, she told me about her other Blog and all I can say is WHAT A BLESSING.  I just am so excited to share this with all of you.
Please, visit http://Ioweitalltohim.blogspot.com  It is so special that I am sharing this with you, on September 11th.  And Kim is at http://agypsyangel.blogspot.com.  One day, two blessings.
 
WELCOME, Cindy & Kim, we hope that through you both we can spread God's word.  You are a blessing.

Blessings & have a wonderful weekend.

Joyce

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blogs! Thank you very much for sharing them with us!
    Lot of love,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Take It To The Lord In Pray" just about says it all. You meet the most wonderful people in blogland. (Sissie and Prudence, you KNOW who I am talking about...)
    You have a warm and giving heart, Joyce. (Right, Sissie and Prudence?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank you for recommending those sites. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so sweet, I am so happy that I found you too. Your wonderful bears are so darling and you blog is so fun :)
    Hugs,
    kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence