Friday, July 22, 2011

LuLu, look - it's some of Prudence's friends


It's Funny Friday
Our Photo Album

Camp Good Bear's
Bearents Day July 16, 2011
"What are they doin' LuLu?"
"I think they are waitin' for us and want to show us where to turn."
LuLu: "Dad, turn here."
Flora: "I wanna get out first."
LuLu: "No, it's my turn, you got out first to go potty."
Flora: "That doesn't count."
LuLu: "Look, it's Prudence & Sissy!"
"HI PRUDENCE, HI SISSY!!!!"
"Get outta my way, Flora"
"Go jump in the lake, LuLu, me first."
"PRUDENCE, SISSY, WE WANT BIG HUGS!!!!"

A picture is worth.......


As we were getting ready to leave I thought for a brief moment the girls were going to come home with us but then they remembered about the hayride on Sunday and changed their minds.
We did have to wait until LuLu & Flora fell asleep before leaving.  They started to cry when we began packing up so we just let the 4 of them sit in the car talking, in no time the little ones were out like a light.
"They sleep...and all is right with the world."




 It was hard saying goodbye to Prudence & Sissy (again).  I miss them to pieces but this experience has been good for them and I see a new, kinder gentleness in Prudence.
So, with tears in my eyes - we left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Welcome Corner

A big WELCOME to
stasweet.
It's an honor to meet you, and call you friend.  Thank you for joining us.  We hope that with our silly stories  we can make you giggle.  (o:
Thank you, stasweet and WELCOME.
Hugs



14 comments:

  1. Joyce, I just wanted to leave a "paw print" here on your blog. Yesterday I broke my foot, not so funny (I ran into the rocking horse of my daughter, how silly...), but hubby is looking after me and the little one, and my parents too.
    I wish you a lovely weekend. In Switzerland, we have rainy, cold weather since more than a week, I guess in Florida it's slightly better...
    Hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh ,what a beautiful story!
    When will Prudence & Sissy come home??? I think we all mis them..

    Big hugs,Leny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the welcome!! And yes, I am enjoying reading these!! Thanks for a nice break from the everyday! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy a new Prudence? That we can't WAIT to see! Glad you all had a good day though, even if Lulu and Flora were fighting in the car. See, we said it was Lulu's fault, not ours...

    Lots of hugs, and sticky, honey covered kisses

    The Clan

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great seeing the girls at camp and I'm sure the little ones had a really good time visiting. Isn't car travel fun? I hope Prudence hasn't changed too much.
    Hugs to all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my friends,
    it's so beautiful that you have seen Prudence and Sissy.. how cute pictures of them together!
    yes i think that it is a good experience for them too.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Woof, woof,

    Chicco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danke für die tollen Bilder. Wann kommen Prudence & Sissy wieder nach Hause?
    Wir wünschen ein schönes Wochenende
    Heike & Henry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a precious story, Joyce. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pleased you all had a lovely visit to camp. I hope the two wee ones weren't too much of a headache while travelling in the car. Sounds like it has been good for Prudence.
    Have a lovely weekend Joyce!
    Warmest hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful story, the pictures are very nice ;O)

    Greetings
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems you all had a great day, but I can see that you're fixing Lulu and Flora are quite a handful. I'm looking forward to the gentler Prudence, but not too gentle, the ascorbic Prudence is so much fun.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww..that was the sweetest story! I am so tempted to bring Abby home early...I really am. Maybe she was too young to go away...you think? Or maybe I was to old to let her go...I wonder...
    Love and hugs!
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello sweet friends,
    It was a wonderful reunion and when Prudence and Sissy come back we'll spoil them very much because we miss them.
    Kisses and smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a wonderful story!
    Your blog is very nice
    kind regards
    Els

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence