Friday, April 17, 2015

About Prudence

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence LuLu & Flora
Ha, we took her puter and hiding so we can type.
Things you should know about Prudence:
stubborn
opinionated
smelly
gassy
sassy (oh, Flora, I made a funny - she is a gassy sassy lassie)
know-it-all
in love with Wilbur (dah, and this is news, girls?)
big feet
old
cranky
lumpy
has a space in her nose thread
"Flora,"
 "What"
"I'm bored"
"Me too LuLu"
"Let's go and rearrange the craft room"
"LET'S DO IT!!!"

Bye...
LuLu & Flora
"no, I want my name first
NO
"buzz off"
"shut up, Flora"
"did anybeary ever tell you that your nose is too big for your face?"

Girls, what are you doing up there?
"Nothin' Mom, just playing like good little bears."

(Mom thinking, like that's the truth......they are up to no good, I know it!)

4 comments:

  1. Uh oh! There will be ructions today!
    Those naughty bears should do all the chores all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something tells me two furry little scamps need a serious time out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking a 'time out' might be in order too! But I'm sure they'll all be playing and having fun before the day is over! Have fun! Hugs, Diane and dollies and bears

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy and Bear say to come over here and we'll play on top of the bed and have fun!!! Thanks for the photo on the sidebar! Sweet dollie hugs from all of us in Florida!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence