Friday, April 22, 2016

Ladybug, ladybug, fly away home....

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence

Here is our April ornament, isn't that fabric as cute as a bug's ear (ladybug that is)?


But of course things didn't go smoothly - never in this crazy family.  LuLu and Flora first thought they hid the box that came in the mail - we were on to them....then after me and Mom finished the ornie the two troublemakers wanted the ladybug charm (that was to hang on the ball), so they did what they do best - stole it. - I mean the ornie and the still unattached charm.
 But, again their half brained scheme didn't go off as planned.  Mom liked the charm but thought it was just a smidge large for the ornie, she makes her bows rather small and it just wasn't right......so
I went into our stash of embellishments (I remembered that we had a card with cute ladybug stickers) and surprised Mom by sticking a little bug on the red trim piece.  
Cute, huh?
But, little dummy, Flora decided to wear the charm around her neck, she
couldn't figure out that when we saw her we couldn't guess what happened to it!
Now I ask you?  Little Dummy?  YES!

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence







2 comments:

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence