Friday, April 15, 2016

Ornament Thief

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence

I'll just show you with pictures...they are so busted!  Our April ornament kit arrived on Monday, these two little dummies think they are pulling a fast one on us - NEVER!
"Whoa, LuLu, this is hard work moving the box but it's really going to get back at Mom for always takin' Missy Prissy Pants Prudence's side.  Let's never tell them where the box is, okay?"
"I'm in Flora." 
"I feel lightheaded, LuLu"
"Yeah, so what, you are an air brain, ya know"

But  they think they are getting away with this act of ugliness.....not so, little monsters.
You see, I saw what they did with that box and of course I went straight to Mom.  So, while they were sleeping (no, not a spin off on the movie) me 'n Mom took the box, opened the bottom, took out the kit components, re-taped the box and placed it back under the doll cabinet, and it's still there.
Again, during their nap time we work on the ornie, and oh it's going to be adorable, red/white, black/white polka dots fabric, ladybug, ribbon....I'll show you our ornament next Friday.

Don't forget, if you are interested in the Ornament Girls club just drop by at
The Ornament Girl
Miss Staci opens membership (on a limited basis) on the first day of the month.

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence

2 comments:

  1. Just dropping by to say hello to all of you bears. I hope you are not in trouble with mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You little naughty cuties.I'm going to drop by the ornament blog post and check it out again. Love Auntie Denise P.S. thanks for staying in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence