Friday, July 15, 2016

Camp Good Bear...here I come!

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence

It's that time of the year again...summer camp.

Up at 4 this morning, car is packed, checked my list a zillion times, Mom did too, we are all set to roll.....Dad, start the engine.

Goodbye, I'll be back at the end of August.  I will send Mom pictures and she and Vlad can post them.  I will miss you but I love camp and seeing all my friends from around the world.

Going to snuggle in my blankie now, a nice nap so I will be rearin' to go when we get there.
The back of Mom's SUV is PACKED, not an inch to spare, but I need all my clothes, my favorite pillow, and M's laptop so that I can write to her at home.  Mom and Dad will take a little side trip on the way home, a wee little mini vacation for them.  Vlad will help the baby sitter with the puppies and of course - LuLu and Flora.  I sure hope they behave themselves.

Hugs,
Prudence

LuLu?  Yeah, Flora?
It's show time........Prissie Pants is on her way to camp.
Let the horror show begin.......who should we zap with fear first?
Mom or Vlad? 
Wait, how about - the sitter.  Oh, this is going to be so much fun!.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun Prudence....Wil is sorry to miss it this year...he hasn't been his self for a while...maybe he needs a bearcologist.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence