Friday, February 2, 2018

The Beast

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence

This is the conversion between Mom and Dad a few weeks ago (AFTER our first big snowstorm).

M - are you going to finally look for a snowblower?
D - yes, I've been looking and I think I've found what I want.
M - okay, are you going to order it?
D - I did yesterday.
M - how long before it gets here?
D - it's coming freight from Ohio.
M - freight?
D - yes, it's 250 lbs.
M - huh (thinking, what the heck did he buy)
 Four days later......
D - the snowblower is being delivered today.
M - yippee.
D - I will take your SUV down the driveway and meet the driver.
M - why?
D - I told you, it weighs 250 lbs. and I am going to have to tow the crate up with the trailer hitch.
M - crate?
D - yes, it's 250 lbs.
M thinking "so how big can a snowblower be, maybe the size of our lawnmower?"
and so, The Beast is now a member of the family, I give you

THE BEAST
(and yes it has headlights and HEATED handles, I asked about a CD player and cup warmer for hot chocolate - I just got "the look", hey they were honest questions (o:

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence

1 comment:

  1. Clean drive ways for you now prudence. may be you could sit on it and warm your furry tush.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence