Friday, June 15, 2018

Scene 8 - A Turn of Events

It's Funny Friday
by Prudence

As Scene 8 begins we see Vlad's necklace laying on the ground.

As Beatrice Bee-Auch whispers to Vlad:
"My beauty, wake up and remember no more of your love for Madeline.  You belong to me."

As Rizzo watches he is thinking, "Ben Black Bear and I can get rid of Beatrice once and for all time.  And we all know that rats and bears aren't afraid of water - but a witch doesn't have a chance."

"Ben, do you have a plan for destroying Beatrice?"
"Rizzo, good buddy, we need a bucket of water."

But unknown to them Beatrice is listening.

"Hocus Pokus, you two fools I'll turn you both into toad stools."

oh horrors......
to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence