Friday, June 5, 2020

It's Funny Friday
by Vlad

Good morning my pretties. 
 
I just wanted to fly by and say hello, and that I have missed posting. Mom wasn't able to get up here for a few weeks so I have been taking on the terrible twins, trying to keep them out of trouble. It's hopeless. 


LuLu and Flora are OUT OF CONTROL, they are picking on the new little kids, Violet and Libby, and that is not allowed here, so - I took matters into my own wings and scooped them up and they are now in the tall nut tree, in a "nest" that I built for them, and let me tell you, that shut them up super fast. Oops, Mom doesn't like it when we say "shut up" (sorry Mom), rather that hushed them up PDQ. I am hoping that will teach them to be respectful and kind to the rest of the family (but I won't bet $$$ money on it).
Well, dearies, it's time to fly for a bit before the heavy rain begins. I wish you a lovely day, as lovely as you are to me. I love you ♥
Love,
Vlad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence