Friday, September 7, 2018

September Stories

It's Funny Friday
by Vlad
Hello my pretties, I am back to normal and writing today's post while Prudence helps Mom in the kitchen.  They say it's almost time for cooking pumpkin.

Well, I am home and feeling better but I still have heart hurts, Prudence says it will take some time but it will get better.  She is such a wise and kind teddy bear.

I did hurt my wing when I was out on my own, I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into a big tree, then when I got my wits about me I decided to take a nap and fell off the branch.  NO PLACE LIKE HOME!  I am a vulture, look like one, but don't act like one, and you all know that I am a vegetarian.

I do have a funny story about Mom, she'll kill me but it's worth telling you.
She's afraid of FISH, wee tiny ones to the big boys of the deep.  Mammals she absolutely adores, not fish. She can't even walk down the tropical fish isle in the pet store, honest.  Once she decided to get over this and she walked half way down and froze - I kid you not.  She doesn't go in lakes, stream, oceans, she tells me, "Vlad, one of the big boys is out there waiting for me to put my foot in the water - and then CHOMP!"

Okay, we all laugh but she never, not once has laughed at someones fear, no, because she understands it can be very crippling.  But....we have fun laughing at her.

Time to get my wing exercises underway.  See you next week.  My Cousin Agatha arrived from upstate NY and next Friday we will introduce her to you and we will write the post together, you're gonna love her.
Love,
Vlad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing, I love to receive mail and comments on my posts. Thank you for dropping by and have a most blessed day. Hugs, Prudence